Wednesday 7 January 2015

whats your lifes purpose??

My purpose here on earth, in this small existence, is to help people. I have no other obligation or desire but to help and heal. Everyone is here for their own reasons but to me, personally, over the money, the house, the car, the expectations of society (the illusion) I want to help any living soul that crosses my path whether it be ant or human in my eyes we are all the same and equally deserve exactly the same right to a good experience during this lifetime. Everyone is suffering in their own very unique way big or small it doesn't matter. The problem is when we keep these issues bottled up and contain them within ourselves. I feel that through society we have been conditioned to the mind set that expression of feelings isn't significant, good or bad. We need to realise that expression is one of the most fundamental parts to human connection. If we express positive feelings or thoughts it will spread joy and inspiration amongst others. And through the expression of negative feelings or thoughts it shall allow others to become more understanding and will in return relieve the bearer of such a weightful pain. To me its important that we begin to focus on connecting together again, hopefully becoming more open and empathetic towards others like im sure we all once were.

No comments:

Post a Comment